Bharat Electronics Limited | Recruitment For Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer

0

 Bharat Electronics Limited invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer for 84 vacancies . Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in relevant field with work experience are eligible to apply for this BEL jobs. The selection process is based on academic performance/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.

Name of Posts:
Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics): 19 Posts
Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical): 11 Posts
Trainee Engineer – I (Computer Science): 03 Posts
Project Engineer – I (Electronics): 36 Posts
Project Engineer – I (Mechanical): 08 Posts
Project Engineer – I (Computer Science): 06 Posts
Project Engineer – I (Electrical): 01 Post
Educational Qualification:
Project Engineer – I: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electrical.

Trainee Engineer– I: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication. OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Computer Science.

Age Limit:
-Trainee Engineer – 25 years
-Project Engineer – 28 years

Salary:
-Project Engineer-I – Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month
-Trainee Engineer-I – Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 31,000/- per month

Application Fees:
-Project Engineer – I:Rs.500/-
-Trainee Engineer – I:Rs.200/-
-Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:

All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 31 December 2021.

Postal Address: Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076, Telangana State.

IMPORTANT LINKS:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
APPLICATION FORM: CLICK HERE
Category

Note:- If Any Content Of This Post Belongs To You Or For Copyright Claim Please Click Below---

Claim Copyright/DMCA! DMCA.com Protection Status


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top
JK Crown
JK Crown Join Our Whats App Group
Join