The kashmiri Boy Travelling Kashmir To Kanyakumari Without Money

0

 I Am Muneeb Ahmad wani From Panzgma pulwama By Profession I Am Anaesthesia  technologiest And By Passion I am Youtuber And making motivational Videos and vlogs , Now I Have Taken Initiative That I will travel from Kashmir to Kanyakumari without money so i can see what people values for money or huminity (Inspired From Parimal Kanji Kolkata Man ) ( Also By  Some foreign Youtubers ) Hope You People Will Support me Thankyou

Watch His All Vedos Subscribe His Youtube Channel To Watch Daily Vedios 

Search On Youtube Wani Talks or Subscribe Below




Category

Note:- If Any Content Of This Post Belongs To You Or For Copyright Claim Please Click Below---

Claim Copyright/DMCA! DMCA.com Protection Status


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top
JK Crown
JK Crown Join Our Whats App Group
Join